Position: Molecular Biology
|Date Posted:||01 August 2018||<< New Search||Apply >>|
|Application Deadline:||30 August 2018|
|Start Date:||30 September 2018||Salary:||TBD Euros per annum|
|Country:||Other||Position Type:||Job Vacancy Permanent|
|Duration:||Permanent||Category:||Research & Development|
|Working Hours:||not defined|
|Link to More Info:||www.novobind.com|
|Description:||We are in pursuit of curbing antibiotic resistance, increasing food production efficiencies and overall improvement in the quality of global food supplies.
Our research is dedicated to developing and commercializing novel biotherapeutics to combat food contaminating pathogens. We are seeking a passionate and exceptional scientist to join our growing team of experts committed to making a difference with deep scientific expertise.
An extraordinary individual who can be an architect, engineer, and a builder all at once.
Who we are looking for:
1. An extraordinary individual who can be an architect, an engineer, and a builder
2. An innovator who enjoys finding ways to do more with less
3. A person who enjoys using tools and systems to maximize productivity
4. A self-proclaimed nerd (and proud of it!) who loves agile development
5. A purposeful and positive individual who works well with other keeners
6. You know and admire at least five of the following: Antonie van Leeuwenhoek, Alexander Fleming, Max Perutz, César Milstein, Temple Grandin, Chris Hadfield, Elton John, Madeleine Albright, Tu-Pac, Craig Ventor, Margaret Hamilton, Elizabeth Blackwell, Rosalind Franklin, Will Ferrell, Wright Brothers, Edmund Hillary
1. Share our passion for scientific excellence and team-based approaches to fast-paced R&D
2. With so much to do, you will find your passion and lead projects throughout NovoBind’s R&D Pipeline, including:
1. Selection of bacterial, viral, or parasitic targets amenable to NovoBind’s technology
2. Purification of the highest-quality recombinant protein
3. Discovery of biologics, primarily through antibody display technologies
4. Development of assays to screen the functionality of biologics
5. Modification of lead molecules through advanced protein engineering strategies
6. Development of proprietary E. coli and yeast-based protein expression systems
An awesome molecular biologist with a PhD and experience in any of the following: microbiology, parasitology, antibody discovery, recombinant protein expression and purification, or yeast-based protein production.
Please forward Cover letter and CV to Dr. Catherine Chan: with your top five admirees.
|Experience:||3 to 10 Years Experience|